London & South East
3 months ago
This is an amazing opportunity for a superstar who will be inspiring senior business stakeholders, collaborating with the team, and leading the marketing strategy. They want the team to say - "this is the best manager we’ve ever had".
This is one of the most exciting marketing roles within the industry (in their humble opinion) - you can be part of a high growth super premium brand, developing strategies and plans that will build the brand in the UK.
About the company:
This is a luxury drinks brand with a simple mission - to bring this type of spirit back to London. Having achieved this, they have now grown exponentially and are going from strength to strength!
They are continuing their success with an innovative and exciting marketing plan and are now looking for a UK Head of Marketing who can come in and bring all these plans to life.
About the role:
- You'll lead a team of 8 marketeers including line management of 4 direct reports
- You will build best practice brand plans with the UK marketing team, including experiential, PR, digital and trade activation ensuring a connected consumer journey with relevant messaging at every consumer and shopper touchpoint.
- Analyse performance of the UK business using internal and external data, recommending change or optimisation where required
- Lead the UK innovation funnel and support progression of product & gifting innovation projects from conception to launch.
- You'll be innovative and good at blue sky thinking but also happy to get hands dirty.
- You'll be used to working in an entrepreneurial brand-led environment, with classic FMCG training and ability to run annual UK brand planning.
- You'll have proven experience of managing a UK innovation tunnel.
- You'll be a sparky, energetic marketer with a creative flair for developing brands, with fantastic communication and influencing skills, who is organised and can stay calm under pressure.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you - click apply and send your CV to me today.