London & South East
about 1 year ago
You will have experience of marketing/visual merchandising/trade marketing and be able to hit the ground running with both knowledge and relationships in the high-end retailer space. You will be creative and able to produce innovative ideas and have excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal relationship building skills. You will be able to work flexibly, to handle change and to able to accurately produce and analyse reports and documentation. You will have really great commercial awareness and very strong Project Management experience. You will be able to prioritise and be completely self-motivated.
About the role
You will be doing everything from prospecting locations, putting together costings, submitting applications for approval and then seeing project through to completion. You will deal with contractors and field-based trade teams working with them to ensure all projects are completed to standard. You will check displays, manage roll outs and look after OOH advertising. You will be responsible for the brand marketing plan in terms of trade/ retailer advertising, catalogues, promotions, events, POS and literature, in accordance with brand marketing guidelines.
Additional duties include:
· Contribute to the development and implementation of the annual brand plan for trade, retail and store planning.
· Develop the online representation of the brand across digital channels (website, CRM, social) with all retail partners.
· Initiate targeted retailer promotions online & offline to elevate brand partnerships and maximise available brand assets.
· Implement trade events with a commercial goal at the forefront and ensuring it reflects a premium image across all communications.
· Support the implementation of retailer print advertising & in store catalogues ensuring perfect representation of the brand at all times.
· Share Marketing updates across sales, trade marketing and retail teams where appropriate.
About the client
This well-known brand house has a great set of Brands under their umbrella and have a great reputation for career development and office environment.