London & South East
about 2 months ago
About the company
Working for this well known cycling/sports brand - everyone in the company is truly passionate about what they do.
This lifestyle company makes high quality products at a premium price, exporting globally to international regions, they are enjoying steady growth.
They are now looking for Marketing Manager (Trade) to join their team, concentrating on European markets, where they are growing rapidly across several key countries.
About the role
This role is pivotal to growth in sales across their European markets, working across multiple countries and 1000+ retailers. You would be responsible for marketing communications to their consumers through retailers; elevating brand positioning, launching new products, helping external partners and sales teams sell more effectively.
- Visibility of the brand, key communications and in-store activation across the network trade partners.
- Working with sales teams in relevant European markets, helping them target to key accounts and drive volume of sales
- Develop and implement POS and VM, considering translations and logistics of each retailer
- Report on monthly activities to senior management, reporting on ROI and keeping track of trade marketing budget
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, to develop targeted marketing campaigns in order to launch products into the market successfully, whilst analysing results for future activity.