London & South East
020 905 7484
5 months ago
About the company
Our client produces transformative products that changes people's lives, this business prides themselves on connecting people together. They are truly passionate about what they do, the perfect candidate would be expected to convey their passion for the business and every campaign they produce. This lifestyle company makes high quality products at a premium price, exporting globally to international regions, they are enjoying steady growth – mainly due to current trends in the market. They are now looking for Trade Marketing Manager to join their team, concentrating on European markets, where they are growing rapidly across several key countries.
About the role
This role is pivotal to growth in sales across their European markets, working across multiple countries and 1000+ retailers. You would be responsible for marketing communications to their consumers through retailers; elevating brand positioning, launching new products, helping external partners and sales teams sell more effectively. You would be also be responsible for the relationships with large retailer accounts, helping them grow sales and raise brand awareness through promotional campaigns.
- Visibility of the brand, key communications and instore activation across the network trade partners.
- Working with sales teams in relevant European markets, helping them target to key accounts and drive volume of sales
- Develop and implement POS and VM, considering translations and logistics of each retailer
- Report on monthly activities to senior management, reporting on ROI and keeping track of trade marketing budget
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, to develop targeted marketing campaigns in order to launch products into the market successfully, whilst analysing results for future activity.
- Background in lifestyle brands, keeping the consumer at the heart of everything you do
- You will have worked in trade marketing environment with previous experience on developing merchandising and instore point of sales materials
- Ability to work independently and multitask, you will be expected to work on multiple projects
- You will be an adaptable person, who thrives on working with many external stakeholders and countries
- You will have a self-motivated, imaginative and driven personality that embraces change
- Ideally be able to speak a European language