Marketing Recruitment Consultant
London - City, hybrid working
Are you passionate about People and Marketing? At Ball and Hoolahan, we're looking for a Marketing Recruitment Consultant to join our temp desk and contribute to our next phase of growth.
We are known and trusted throughout the industry for our ability to match great people with the best brands, based on our industry knowledge and the unique relationships we have nurtured with both candidates and clients.
- Identifying suitable booking opportunities for applicants and communicating all requirements of the job
- Ensuring the retention of candidates, developing new clients and sourcing the best talent through multiple channels - Advertising, Headhunting, Social Media, etc.
- Ensuring compliance with company, client and legislative requirements
- Maintaining profitable margins through appropriate charge rates within business guidelines
- Monitoring developments and trends in the local market
- Business development - identifying and developing warm and cold leads to bring new clients on board
- Attending client meetings and liaising with Senior level stakeholders
Why Ball and Hoolahan:
- We're a down to earth, grown up business with an awesome team
- You can expect a structured career path with ongoing support, training and development
- We have an enviable client list and are proud of our culture where you are valued as an individual.
- We work with some of the biggest names and most exciting global brands
- You'll get the opportunity to meet the people who work on some of the marketing campaigns that you see every day, all around you!
- We pay a generous and competitive base salary, along with monthly commission, and we run regular team and personal incentive competitions
- We also celebrate high achievements, big wins, work anniversaries and birthdays
- Offices located in the heart of the City of London within easy reach of transport routes, bars, restaurants and great shops, but we also offer hybrid and flexible working
This is an exciting opportunity that would suit an experienced and diligent recruitment professional looking to join a well-respected brand with a proven track record and over 30 years of experience in placing high calibre marketing professionals.