about 1 month ago
Based in Surrey (25 mins from Waterloo station)
Looking for a witty, dynamic and enthusiastic person who always has their finger firmly on the pulse to run social media channels. You’ll work in the Social team with the Social Media Manager, Social Creative and PR team who are always coming up with weird and wonderful ideas to land our Social work in the press!
You will be responsible for managing online communities and building brand love with fans. You will be the voice of our brand so being able to adapt and communicate in brand tone of voice is essential. You will also become an ambassador for raising the profile of social and digital within the wider UK business.
- Manage social platforms on a full-time basis. Responsible for the positive and proactive messages (there is a customer care team to handle the rest).
- Fostering and growing communities on all of our channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and TikTok.
- Managing the content calendar – planning, scheduling, copy-writing and coordinating the various partners that our content comes from.
- Always being on the lookout for proactive opportunities for us to react to.
- Work with the Social Media Manager and the media agency to plan and manage large media spends.
- Work with our Brand Managers and Agencies to produce content to support campaigns and product launches.
- Work with our in-house creative team to produce content / reactive imagery etc.
- Engage with the Customer Care Team where necessary to help respond to issues in the brand tone of voice.
- Building reports to share results back to the business offering insight and learnings.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other departments in the business.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key individuals and teams at the various agencies that you will need to work with on a daily basis.