Calling all FOODIES!
Our client is a Certified B Corp business based West of London.
Content and Social Media Executive
This is a unique opportunity if you are an adventurous food lover, you love to cook from scratch, experimenting with new ingredients, keep on top of food trends and have some experience of creating social media content.
You will join a group of like-minded foodies and become an integral member of the Marketing team in this premium food business.
You will be responsible for creating engaging content across multiple platforms and own the ongoing optimisation of social media platforms.
Supportive culture and opportunity to have lots of ownership from day one.
You will have:
- A hands-on and can-do attitude.
- Experience in copywriting for social media.
- An excellent knowledge of social media insights.
- An understanding of social media AND food trends.
- The ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload i.e. good timekeeping.
- Be a creative thinker, able to apply a creative approach to problem-solving.
- Able to work in a fast-moving, hands-on SME envionment.
- Strong personal integrity and ethical standards, operating consistently within the values of trust and credibility
- Show strong ownership, taking proactive control of situations.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Management of Social Media channels day to day.
- Content planning schedule for all social channels to create a community feel and maximise ROI.
- Drive brand awareness via engaging social media campaigns
- Deliver across a range of platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, Tik Tok and Twitter.
- Collaborate with MM & wider marketing team to ensure consistent message across all customer touch points.
- Create content and copy that is optimised and in line with brand messaging hierarchy for website and social media (with SEO in mind).
- Deliver the email marketing strategy and and campaigns which drive engagement, traffic, and conversions.
- Brief and manage influencers
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Stay on top of social media and digital trends and be in the know about new tools or features being released.
- Develop, launch, and manage new competitions and campaigns.
We expect alot of interest in this role and brand.
Please get in touch TODAY with your CV and an outline of why you are a great fit for this type of role!
£25 - £30k dependent on experience