London & South East
5 months ago
The Snr Marketing manager will work along the side of the CEO and the COO. Having full Marketing strategy responsibility, delivering a fully integrated plan. You will need to be commercially minded, articulate and a creative thinker. Engagement with partners and snr stakeholders in the business will, having the gravitas to hold those strategic relationships. It is a necessity to be a hands on professional, covering digital marketing, conventional marketing channels and strategically aligned business partnerships. Someone that has a financial services or Fintech background is an ideal candidate for this role.
The right person:
· A main focus of this role will be establishing a digital marketing strategy, implementation of that plan and reporting on success of that plan will be crucial.
· Tracking, and reporting. PPC, Google analytics, SEO and Social Media platforms. Driving lead generation, acquisition and retention.
· KPI/ROI orientated individual, comfortable with analytics with experience of measuring the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and activities
· A large focus will be on the digital marketing aspect of this role, responsibilities include the digital strategy for the business leveraging on the existing plan but enhancing the CRM system and digital campaigns.
· Communicate strategic and creative ideas to internal and external audiences and at very senior levels in a confident and eloquent manner
· Develop key alliances with trade bodies and industry associations, creating 3rd party revenue streams
· Writing compelling content suitable for multiple audiences, across various communication channels.
· Must have a broad communications and commercial marketing background with the ability to innovate, bring creative ideas to the organsiation, understand the go to market approach and keep abreast of industry trends.
· Key event management skills, working closely with event sponsorship parties negotiating the best possible option for the business.
· Strategic partnership in a fintech environment is a key skill for this role
· Rebranding and brand alliance experience
· Financial services, Fintech industry experience required