Senior Marketing Operations Manager
£70,000 - £80,000
13-month FTC (with view to go permanent)
We're currently working with a top 20 accountancy firm who are looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Manager to join their Marketing team as part of a maternity cover.
This person will be responsible for driving forward the firm's marketing and comms activity while embedding best practice processes and adopting a data driven approach.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with an approachable, flexible, and collaborative style and demonstrate a strong interest in developing others.
- Team management - day to day line management and supervision of the marketing team.
- Managing and supporting the team to ensure that project and internal deadlines are met.
- Helping the team to develop marketing plans.
- Maintaining relationships with client facing teams, to ensure we are supporting them in all aspects of their marketing activity and requirements.
- Budgeting - Monitoring expenditure against budget on an ongoing basis.
- Best practices and processes - Embedding marketing best practice concerning segmentation, targeting, and positioning the firm to maximise brand opportunities and enhance brand reputation.
Skills and Experience:
- The ability to manage and develop others.
- Building collaborative relationships with people at all levels.
- Experience of marketing planning, campaign conceptions, implementation, budgeting, and measurement and proven project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of marketing technologies.
- Highly organised and methodical.