5 months ago
Based in Amsterdam
Salary circa £45,000
The role is responsible for positively impacting footfall and brand awareness across all store formats through flawlessly executed consumer-relevant, marketing campaigns, promotions and in-store communication (POS). Leading a team of execs and reporting into the Marketing Lead.
- Own the development of local Retail Marketing Calendars aligned with Merchandising and Brand Marketing in your given territories
- Ongoing budget management in line with P&L requirements.
- Work with Marketing Lead to determine strategy for brand awareness in any given territory using a mix of media, PR, sponsorship and experiential.
- Manage the external relationships for media, PR, sponsorship and experiential.
- Ensure the flawless execution Retail Marketing Campaigns, Promotions and In-Store Communication tools.
- Feedback learnings and concerns on the performance of campaigns to Head Of Retail Marketing
- Be accountable for the necessity and results of local campaigns and promotions and ensure all necessary Retail approvals are obtained.
- Be accountable for the success of new store openings and ongoing store support by ensuring appropriate 360 degree activation plans are developed and implemented and relevant actions are taken when stores are not performing.
- Share Best Practice across the wider marketing team
- Ensure local Retail marketing materials complement existing Campaigns and Promotions and deliver a positive ROI.
- Be knowledgeable about the targets and performance of local stores, understand which Retail Marketing levers need to be activated to impact which KPIs and know how to activate them as needed.