London & South East
227053 - 2
9 months ago
You'll be an experienced marketing professional, who wants to manage and develop the service offering for clients - and all the brand comms and touch points.
With 150,000 active and engaged members – the Marketing Manager’s challenge is to build a Client-centric marketing strategy.
The Marketing function is crucial to ensuring market visibility and supporting the Commercial Team in generating revenue for business growth. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing a strong client-facing brand identity, ensuring consistent and confident promotion of both products and services.
- You will be responsible for defining the brand, tone of voice, developing the house style, and how across all client facing touch-points.
- Running large-scale, multi-channel marketing initiatives, analysing campaign ROI to inform future campaign strategies.
- Maintaining the new Client platform, managing the website content and working with the Marketing Executive to ensure lead capture is optimised.
- Experience of working in a B2B environment, from a recruitment, professional services or education background
- Expertise in lead generation and supporting new business
- Data and analytically driven
- Innovative thinker, who can drive ideas forward
- Confident and proactive
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, click apply and send me your CV today.