London & South East
227053 A - NEW
11 months ago
You'll be an experienced B2B marketing professional, who wants to to manage and develop the service offering for clients - and all the brand comms and touch points.
With 150,000 active and engaged members – the Marketing Manager’s challenge is to continue growing the offering to Clients and how they engage with the business.
The B2B Marketing function is crucial to ensuring market visibility and supporting the Commercial Team in generating revenue for business growth. The B2B Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing a strong brand identity, ensuring consistent and confident promotion of both products and services.
- You will be responsible for defining the brand, tone of voice, developing the house style, and how across all client facing touch-points.
- Leading and collaborating with a new Growth Marketing function to ensure appropriate channels and activities are planned to deliver the right message for different products and service lines
- Working with events and digital team to drive interest in products
- Running large-scale, multi-channel B2B marketing initiatives, analyzing campaign ROI to inform future campaign strategies
- Maintaining the new Client platform, managing the website content and working with the Growth Marketing Executive to ensure lead capture is optimised
- Experience of working in a B2B environment, from a recruitment, professional services or education background
- Expertise in lead generation and supporting new business
- Data and analytically driven
- Innovative thinker, who can drive ideas forward
- Confident and proactive
- Willingness to work flexibly as required in small business environment
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, click apply and send me your CV today.