7 months ago
This well-known British bike brand now export 80% of their bicycles to 44 countries. In the past 36 months they have invested in a new purpose-built production facility, transformed their digital architecture, opened new flagship stores and had their biggest product launch in company history and they are not stopping there…
- Social Media - Develop the social media strategy to grow our online community and build engagement
- Manage content across social media channels
- Ensure the tone of voice and message is appropriate to the channel and its audience
- Work with the in-house creative team to plan engaging content and feedback on what works/what's not working
- Identify and engage with influencers
- Attend industry events and deliver live content
- Monitor customer reactions on social channels
- Actively follow trends and developments in the social media world
- Create and coordinate global and regional web and social media content calendars.
- Include any paid media activity
Our client is looking for passionate, innovative and talented people that want to challenge the status quo and make an impact.
So if you are passionate and driven with one years’ experience in social media an either experience or a genuine interest in cycling then get in touch today!