4 months ago
About Our Client
Our client produces transformative products that changes people's lives and pride themselves connecting people together. This lifestyle company makes high quality products at a premium price, exporting globally to over 40 countries, they are enjoying steady growth – mainly due to current trends in the market.
They are now looking for Senior Marketing Executive to join their global team, working on Asian markets, this brand new role manages their marketing campaigns, social content, creative assets, external partners, digital presence and all collateral.
About the Role
This is the perfect time to join our client, they are growing rapidly across several key markets in Asia. This is a brand-new role that is pivotal to their growth in the above markets. The current marketing responsibilities are carried out by an external stakeholder, there will be a handover process between the success candidate and stakeholders of all marketing responsibilities. The main objective of this role is to develop and execute marketing plans, whilst working with global marketing team.
- Develop and execute regional marketing calendar, whilst localising global campaigns to meet essential KPIs
- Plan and execute the roll out of display, POS support materials, graphics and guidelines in close coordination with logistics, trade marketing and the account management team.
- Implement social and digital presence for Asian markets, including representation on the corporate website, search ranking and social accounts
- Identify appropriate content for content-marketing initiatives; collaborate with in-house teams to deliver content to key target audiences
- Coordinate design and production of marketing and product collateral for Asian markets
- Manage marketing budgets, keeping track on spending and pipeline spending
- Background in lifestyle brands, keeping the consumer at the heart of everything you do
- Experience working on international markets, working with global teams
- Fantastic digital and social marketing skills, knowledge of current trends is essential
- A flexible attitude and a collaborative nature, experience working within an entrepreneurial environment is key
- You'll be working in a fast-paced environment, used to working to tight deadlines and executing several campaigns per month