Senior Marketing Executive (digital) St. Pauls
One of the UK’s most well-respected Accountancy firms seeks a Senior Marketing Executive with advanced digital and social media experience to join their dynamic and enthusiastic team.
The successful candidate will be:
- Planning and implementing strategic and creative marketing activities
- Undertaking firm-wide projects from initial planning to execution
- Developing lead generation processes
- Advising partners and develop strong internal and external stakeholder relationships to ensure the marketing team are perceived as approachable experts
- Managing the creation of marketing collateral, presentations and tender documents
- Sourcing relevant advertising opportunities
- Developing conferences and events
- Reviewing and auditing the firm’s website to improve functionality and user experience
- Analysing web and social media statistics
- Putting appropriate metrics in place and analysing these to demonstrate effectiveness
Experience of using CMS and social media platforms, and an understanding of InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop is required.
This is an exciting time to join a well-regarded, client focused firm that offers a huge amount of growth and development.