London & South East
5 months ago
Based in Trafalgar Square
- To support the Manager, Digital Marketing, UK & Northern Europe to execute digital marketing campaigns in accordance with UK marketing strategy, including writing briefs, reviewing media plans and preparing creative assets.
- Assist Manager, Trade Development to manage co-op campaigns with tour operators including collating, writing and proofing of campaign materials
- Event organisation in conjunction with Manager, Trade Development including compiling invitation lists, monitoring RSVPs and onsite logistics during the event.
- Represent the brand at trade events in the UK and occasionally in other markets
- Educating the travel trade: undertake training presentations and workshops when required
- Preparation of both consumer and trade online newsletter including researching content, editing, database management & distribution.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reports including market intelligence and activities for Marketing and Trade functions.
- Answering trade and consumer enquiries and dealing with walk in customers.
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing principles, including online advertising, social media, content management, digital performance metrics - with an interest in advancing your Digital Marketing skills.
- Good organisational skills and a can-do attitude including a willingness to work additional hours if necessary, including evenings and occasional weekend working.
- Project management skills, organised with the ability to manage several tasks at once across different marketing disciplines
- Knowledge of the following software packages: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Wordpress CMS (or similar), Google Analytics or similar web analytics software