London & South East
4 months ago
About Our Client
Our client invests National Lottery money into growing the number of people doing grassroots sport and exercise; sustaining participation levels and helping more talented people from diverse backgrounds excel in sport. They create award winning, behaviour changing campaigns and activate thorough a unique sport and exercise distribution network - channels such as: National Governing Bodies (ie FA and LTA), County Sports Partnerships, Sports Clubs and Leisure Centres.
About the Role
Reporting into the Strategic Marketing Director and managing 1 direct report, this is a critical new hire for the team. You will be responsible for:
- Working with the market/data innovation and insights teams to develop new product innovation
- Supporting the Strategic Marketing Director in the new product strategy
- Defining the go to market strategy for products by channel, working closely with customers/partners to understand their needs and how best to activate.
- Acting as brand guardian -setting activation guidelines/licensing to partners.
- Establishing regional and local digital performance marketing campaigns via customers/partners - up-skilling capability, building best practice/sharing learnings and establishing processes.
- Analysing and reviewing the go to market plan and campaign performance - making recommendations to optimise and feedback learnings.
- You must have significant and proven experience working in FMCG
- You will have worked on strategy and execution for consumer facing marketing campaigns - from insight and innovation through to launch in market
- You will be used to leading cross-functional teams to launch NPD into markets
- You will have worked with B2B customers and partners or perhaps worked in a shopper or trade role to activate consumer facing campaigns
- You must be commercially strong and able to analyse and track the performance of campaigns
- Behaviours: A team leader, who can think strategically, creatively and who has an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You will be highly motivated by wanting to make a difference
- It would be great if you have an interest in sport/exercise
Fantastic career development if you are into sport – The opportunity to network with some of the most high profile organisations across the sector. A really rare opportunity to use your classic FMCG skills to make a difference. Lots of future career opportunity.
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **