Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Sitting in the comms team and reporting to the Marketing Ops Director for this well-known FMCG food business.
The purpose of this role is to set the digital strategy and deliver an innovative, fit for purpose, fully optimised digital template and supporting tools, with a focus on website design, UX /UI, SEO, data collection & CRM, E-commerce, measurement and best practise across the brands digital estate.
You will work closely central and IT teams to make sure the business and brands have a strong digital presence and to ensure digital is an integral part of the full marketing plan, with a focus on consumer activation and engagement.
This role is all about joining up the dots needed to reach consumers across different touch points.
Lots of stakeholder management working with IT, insights agency, media agency, comms director.
This is quite a strategic role- not a creative role, but more about digital management and marketing.
- Help to map out the Digital Strategy & Roadmap, including CRM and e-commerce (Shopify - tbc) and align with key Stakeholders
- Develop and agree a 3 year rolling digital roadmap and budget
- Work with the Marketing Operations Director and relevant internal stakeholders to develop the SEO strategy, Customer data and CRM Strategy
- Align the development of any in house e-commerce with the overall digital strategy
- Act as a Digital champion in the business- communicating the on-going improvement plan, sharing best practise in UX/UI, SEO, analytics and engagement across markets and brands
- Manage the digital roadmap for the website development, including the introduction of any enhancements, introduction of tools, updates, migration of new sites
- Manage relationship with Digital and SEO Agency
- Effective rollout of digital templates across markets and introduction of new enhancements /tools / assets as required
The perfect candidate will have…..
- Relevant Agency management experience
- Proven experience of managing multiple markets- ideally in FMCG/ CPG
- Experience of managing multiple websites and optimising Customer journey
- Technical knowledge of managing high traffic websites
- Clear understanding of SEO
- Excellent communication/ presentation skills both written and verbal
- Ability to engage with Stakeholders at all levels
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to manage digital partner Agency
- Knowledge of Sitecore or other hosting platforms