5 months ago
permanent or contract
Open to permanent or contract candidates
Fantastic opportunity to join this well-loved beauty retail brand based in London.
This is a great time to join the business, which has been built on pioneering cruelty-free beauty and has developed iconic brands and running infamous campaigns for the last 40 years.
Part of the Global CRM team and reporting into the CRM director you will be responsible for developing and delivering strategies to engage, acquire and retain customers.
Ideally you are form a retail CRM background, but we are open to industry experience as long as you have the technical marketing skills required for the role:
- Define global CRM strategy and operating model
- Lead design implementation, analyse and optimisation of customer marketing
- Provide guidance on execution across all markets
- Improve and refine using data and insights
- Manage email service supplier and agency relationship
- Develop the strategy but also need to be technically skilled:
- ESP – Interaction to deliver and optimise all email programmes
- Write SQL
- Knowledge of Oracle would be a bonus