Experienced SBM to join major Global player in personal health on high-profile brand. OTC or Personal Care experience preferred.
Our client is a £3.5 billion health and personal care business with global reach. They are looking for a talented marketer to join their team and to work on a portfolio of their most important brands. Based in London with 2 days in Head Office highly commutable from London.
Reporting into a highly experienced Marketing Manager in this full mix role, you will lead the development of annual and strategic 3 year plans using consumer insight, market trend analysis and deep understanding of the category.
With your sound commercial capabilities you will set pricing strategy, regularly analyse brand and category performance and make recommendations where there are opportunities. You will have full P&L responsibility.
You will also lead the innovation funnel for your brands, working with NPD and R&D departments to bring products from ideation to launch through a stage gate process.
Another key responsibility will be to work with creative and media agencies to develop powerful brand communications across channels and all disciplines - from creating inspiring briefs to producing engaging and cut through ATL and BTL communications.
This is fantastic opportunity to work on market leading brands and to stretch yourself. You must to have the following skills and experience
- Significant experience in FMCG marketing, with personal care or OTC products
- Proven experience in creating brand strategies and executing annual brand plans
- Prior experience of creating A&P programmes (ATL, BTL and digital/social)
- Have strong analytical skills – financial and market data
- Innovation, NPD experience - concept to commercialisation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Mature in your approach - looking to grow and learn
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive, creative and energetic in mindset
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily