6 months ago
Our client has huge ambitions and visions and are looking for a well rounded FCMG marketer who can help achieve their goal to become one of the most admired and dynamic companies in their field.
The scale of the role is huge and the team is fast-paced, dynamic and passionate about what they do and the brands that they market.
- As Senior Brand Manager, you will create and lead the development and alignment of insight-led short and medium/ long term operating brand plans for the UK.
- Taking responsibility for two Brand Managers, you will lead and mentor your team to build on the strong recent success of the brand and build a strategy for continued growth.
- Proactive management of the Brand/portfolio P&L and in-market performance, including influence of P&L results and analysis of performance issues and lead resolution
- Manage Brand A&P expenditure to maximise cash flow, value and ROI
- Champion Brand passion and belief across the business, working closely with our sales teams
- A classically trained, all-round FMCG marketer
- You'll need to be commercially astute, able to manage financials but equally comfortable leading and managing creative briefs/agencies to deliver effective and on brand communications
- You will be comfortable mentoring and helping them to deliver best in class marketing in this busy role
- You have had full accountability for the commercial delivery of the annual brand plans including P&L management. (Ideally within UK local role)
- Experience in deploying centrally created creative from the global team and generating fit for purpose UK activation
- Experience working in a collaborative matrix organisation structure, great at building cross functional partnerships
- Experience managing and mentoring direct reports and getting the best out of a team
- Our client owns an enviable range of household brand names both in the UK and across the globe. The business is creating growth for tomorrow with a dynamic and creative approach to the market, constantly innovating to achieve their ambitious and commercial goals.