London & South East
6 months ago
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, this is a new and high profile role. You will be working with a range of senior stakeholder across the International markets and champion this fun, creative and deliciously health brand in the local markets. With responsibility for international market strategy, you will develop and deliver marketing plans with a strong focus on digital and BTL activation.
- Setting International Marketing strategy for key regions inc N America and Europe
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with local markets, senior management and distributors
- Lead on International packaging projects and responsibility for all legal compliance
- Working with internal creative teams to deliver disruptive creative across all packaging, POS and BTL activities and deliver brand launches
- Ownership of Digital strategy and digital activation for local markets in compliance with UK strategy, including social media
- Line management of a high performing Brand Manager
- You will have marketing experience gained within the FMCG food sector and exposure to family and kids brands would be a bonus
- Resilient, confident and commercial – you must have gravitas to work with senior stakeholders and business partners
- You will be a highly confident communicator, resilient and able to influence in a positive and calm way
- There is no space for big egos in this highly collaborative working culture. Genuine passion to do a great job and be the eyes and ears of the brand are required
This is an ambitious, young company in strong growth. Forging the way in the healthy snacking space, the company has plans to expand its strong portfolio of brands in new markets. The company is highly collaborative with strong company values/ethics which are lived and breathed at every level. It’s a highly an inspiring environment to work in where you can expect to be supported in delivering to your full potential and plenty of room to grow.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily**