London & South East
4 months ago
About Our Client
Our client is a super-premium mixer brand which sells into premium on trade accounts, globally. Reporting into a Sales Director but with direct links to one of the founders, this is an extremely exciting and high-profile position with their business with an exclusive focus on the UK market.
About the Role
You will be in charge of leading the development and execution of marketing plans primarily for the on-trade across a portfolio of brands.
- Lead the UK Activation Calendar and deliver the full BTL plan – in alignment with the UK commercial plans, building strong ROS.
- Brand equity custodian for the on-trade
- Set the global standards for activation excellence.
- Monitor and analyse market trends, brand and competitor performance, distilling key insights to proactively recommend ways to optimise brands.
- Build strong internal and external relationships, strategies to realise growth opportunities
- Own the Activation budget, while maximising return on investment
- Coach and develop teams
- Directly responsible for line managing a team of 3
- Significant marketing activation experience in an on-trade environment
- Great knowledge of premium drinks brands for the UK market and the importance of the quality of execution in this context
- Finger on the pulse of what is happening on the ground and has proven relationships with key people in the industry
- Great relationships and partnerships skills, with previous line management experience
- Happy to roll up sleeves, work in an agile manner, manage ambiguity.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a small entrepreneurial drinks company with all the agile and pacey behaviour you would expect, but with big business backing. As the company is in high growth there are lots of future career options in the UK and potentially abroad.
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **