Our client is looking for a talented Assistant Brand Manager with some FMCG experience who is ready to take on a bigger role.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work for a leading UK grocery company and on a UK No. 1 top selling brand. Working into the Senior brand manager you will to work on developing new snacking propositions for both kids and adults - working from concept through to launch in store.
You will work on campaigns, encompassing ATL, digital, and in-store activation.
It's a company with a strong and values led culture where there are plenty of opportunities to flex your marketing muscle, and the right candidate will progress quickly to Brand Manager level. Skills needed for the role
- Proven marketing experience in FMCG or packaged goods
- Innovation and packaging experience.
- Great commercial skills - understanding market data and P&Ls - good analytics
- Experience in building up annual and 3 year marketing plans, working with designers and agencies to deliver both BTL and ATL marketing activity, and brand activation/execution
- Digital/social media experience.
- Great communication skills - working closely with the Sales team and with other members of cross functional teams to ensure marketing plans are fully joined-up
- Budget management
A global organisation with a strong UK presence in the food industry -with many best loved, household brand names. Huge ambition to grow those brands beyond the UK, and committed to developing talent.