FTC 6 month role based in London.
This is a well-known and well-loved beer brand that is going from strength to strength.
Already a huge player and growing massively – the opportunities for the brand in the UK are endless.
The business has the fast paced nature of a start-up; very entrepreneurial in feel and the ability to really get stuck in and make a difference.
The Brand Manager will be responsible for developing and leading the integrated brand comms and media planning for the brand, creating inspiring briefs with clear objectives and making sure quality campaign delivery.
- Commercially accountable- you will understand key business financial measures and how these are interpreted and used by the business.
- Brand Positioning & Renovation: Clearly articulate brand vision, positioning, renovation and equity development to profitably grow the brand.
- Identify and quantify meaningful consumer, shopper, customer and competitor behaviours and needs. Distil motivational insights and translate into portfolio and brand solutions that build competitive advantage and are commercially compelling.
- Innovation: Identify, develop and deliver insight driven innovation opportunities across all parts of the marketing mix, in order to drive portfolio and brand growth.
- Brilliant Activation & Execution: Plan, develop and deliver inspiring, integrated and impactful communication and activation at point of purchase that bring the brand to life and deliver the brand growth targets.
- Communication and Influencing: Communicating insights in a compelling way, so that it is easy for our business partners to leverage them for improved decision-making.