London & South East
about 1 month ago
This is a key role in the business looking after some of the world’s most
famous wine brands.
Our client has a broad portfolio, together with the largest wine bottling, warehouse and distribution centre in Europe makes them one of the world’s leading providers of New World premium, commercial and value wines.
Roles like this do not come along often!
Reporting into the Marketing Director you will drive the vision for our brands, being empowered to make strategic choices and will also manage the day to day planning and implementation of existing activation platforms.
You’ll be part of a small but fun and friendly team and are comfortable setting strategic brand plans but also rolling up your sleeves!
- Significant experience ideally at SBM level already in FMCG businesses
- Experience managing the complete brand strategy
- A strategic thinker who will make things happen, in turn driving brand awareness and sales
- You enjoy working collaboratively with colleagues in sales and category teams and managing our external agencies
- A skilled influencer who can influence and challenge at all levels
- You’ll have had previous exposure to the UK grocery market and have a good understanding of the key drivers within these channels