Sales Account Manager
A specialist haircare brand and one of the fastest growing indie brands in the haircare world, are currently looking for an experienced account manager to join their team.
This is an exciting role for someone looking to work in a vibrant and international team with operations across the UK, the US, and wider Europe. Looking to focus on expansion across the UK in both digital retail and brick and mortar, needing someone who can lead on existing accounts as well developing new partnerships.
- Direct management of select wholesale partners across a variety of global channels both e-commerce and brick-and-mortar retail.
- Building the joint business plan with Accounts to drive the sales performance.
- Leading Account negotiations and developing customer-specific plans to maximise brand exposure, secondary merchandising, promotional campaigns, and overall sales performance.
- Manage a multi-channel promotional calendar and support Account campaigns while protecting brand integrity.
- Developing promotions with a clear understanding of margin/volume/profitability.
- Analyse sales performance by and present findings to internal leadership and to relevant account partners.
- Forecast planning of inventory on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Ensure that new product images, content, samples are provided to retail partners within timelines required.
- Execute new partner set up including required document submissions.
- Own and execute sampling programs for all retail partners including forecasting and execution.
- Represent the brand/be the face of the brand for the channel partners where applicable.
- Previous experience in sales and managing wholesale business/account partnerships.
- Ideally previous experience within haircare/beauty industry.
- Previous experience of managing and winning accounts within Ecommerce and brick and mortar.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office/Google Suite, with particular attention to spreadsheets - Vlookup, Pivot Tables, graphing skills required.
- Strategic mindset and ability to both plan for mid- to long-term initiatives, while ensuring execution of immediate/current plans.
- Professional business acumen with proficiency in working out budgets.
- Strong mathematical understanding and practical skills.