about 2 months ago
Based in East London
One of the largest developments in the UK, this ambitious project is gaining momentum with a programme committed to facilitating delivery of up to 600 new homes a year for the next 15 years.
You will be responsible for leading on the positive positioning of the development through the management of the PR, Events and marketing strategy: promoting the area and supporting the brand in the run up to a sales launch of the first phase of homes.
This role requires an exceptional level of organisation, strategic and creative thinking. You will need to ensure we achieve a high level of efficiency to deliver positive PR for this high profile project and devise creative and innovative event ideas to position the brand favourably within the market.
You will work closely with project directors, partners and internal stakeholders to ensure all PR activity is strategically implemented at the most relevant stages. External management of suppliers and agencies to coordinate events will be central to your role
- Demonstrable experience in marketing, events and PR, ideally within the property sector.
- Good analytical skills and well developed social media skills.
- Commitment to providing high levels of customer satisfaction
- Demonstrable collaboration, stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills
- People management skills – able to lead, motivate and inspire others at all levels to deliver against demanding objectives both internally and externally
- Computer literate with excellent social media management experience