3 months ago
Salary up to £35,000
We’re looking for a bright, dynamic and enthusiastic person to help manage a busy press office. You’ll also work alongside a fantastic Social Media team to help catch any PR issues… hopefully before they become a PR issue!
This is an unbelievable role… it offers incredible, immediate exposure to all areas of the business. Reacting to and resolving media issues requires collaboration with people across the whole business – Customer Care, the Social Media team, the Product Excellence team, Operations, and Franchisees to name just a few!
- The first point of contact for the press office team (run via PR agency) – helping to develop, craft and approve media statements.
- You’ll need to be on the ball with monitoring social media and customer care to help us spot potential issues.
- Using instinct to spot when great brand building opportunities appear, and be proactive in taking full advantage of them.
- You’ll be brilliant at scenario planning, and anticipating what journalists are likely to ask us next.
- Great prior experience (either in-house or agency side) looking after (and working as part of) a press office – able to talk to journalists, sell in stories and write press materials.
- Excellent copywriting skills is absolutely essential. You’ll need to have a versatile writing style, which you’re able to adapt instantly to our brand tone-of-voice with flawless grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Prior experience managing internal and external relationships with key stakeholders.