Freelance PR Assistant - 3 week placement
A well known fashion brand are looking for an experienced PR assistant to assist them for a 3 week period leading up to a large event.
- Reporting to the PR Manager, you will coordinate gifting and samples for events.
- Support organisation of press events. You will prepare the samples, manage guest lists, invitations, and RSVPs.
- Coordinate press release writing, translation, and layout.
- Track and report on stock levels of samples and gifting throughout events.
- Collect competitive Intelligence, including identifying the best PR actions within the market and monitoring key e-influencers.
- Previous PR experience within fashion or beauty retail.
- Ideally previous freelance/short term work experience.
- Happy to be hands on and get involved.
- Confident communicator with excellent written skills.
- Comfortable working in a very demanding & moving environment.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Awareness and understanding of the key UK online and print publications.
If you're looking for a short term PR position, and this sounds right for you, apply now!