London & South East
5 months ago
Our client is a market leading, and well-funded independent company with ambitious plans to expand. They deliver weekly to thousands of families across the UK. It’s a brilliant tine to join their business, with lots of opportunities for career growth.
They are looking for a dynamic and hard-working PR professional to join their growing brand team and spread the company name.
About the role.
Reporting directly into the Senior PR and Brand Manager as part of an 8-strong Brand team., You will take ownership of the press office function: writing press releases and pitching news stories/feature ideas by phone to broadcast, national, regional and trade journalists.
You will be responsible for monitoring the media, identifying coverage opportunities and reporting results of media coverage back to management.
Additional responsibilities will include event management, from securing venues, to setting the agenda and driving attendance, and running corporate social media accounts.
There is also a real opportunity be become an active member of the wider marketing team in helping brainstorm fresh ideas for brand campaigns and supporting the Senior PR and Brand Manager in additional marketing activity
From a PR background (in house or agency) you will be passionate about communications and will have a natural flair for networking and have proven experience in building strong relationships with media and influencers through various communication channels.
- Proven experience in dealing with journalists and the media
- A self-starter with the right blend of creativity and ‘can do’ attitude, using your initiative to take ownership of projects to help deliver results with real impact.
- Have a real passion for food
- Be consumer centric in all thinking and be passionate about growing brands.
- Be highly organised with excellent project management skills and able to work under pressure.
- You need to be able to work with pace and agility and can manage ambiguity.
- A team player who will willingly share responsibility for tasks.
- Be commercially savvy
- Good at building relationships and making allies
- Excellent written and verbal skills
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily **