London & South East
8 months ago
Launched in 2006, our client is one of the UK's first medical spas and leading skin clinics, providing cutting edge, innovative face and body treatments, ranging from non-invasive and minimally invasive technologies right through to surgical options. Having won many industry and consumer awards over the years, the clinic group is continuously growing and we'll looking for a passionate Online Marketing Executive to join the marketing team.
This is a pivotal role in driving growth and is based in their offices in West Kensington. You will be part of the marketing team and will report directly to the Marketing Manager.
You will be responsible for all online channels (predominately website) and developing, managing and evaluating all platforms as well as content creation.
The key responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Full management of website
- Produce detailed website analytics, analysing elements such as landing page efficiency, dropout rates and customer journey
- onthly reporting on all digital communications across all channels, using statistics to influence future digital activity
- Brand guardian in terms of look and feel of online comms as well as tone of voice copy
- Play a key role supporting the Marketing Manager covering a range of Digital Marketing activities
- Create reports from data which lead to integral commercial decisions being influenced
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to ensure all content is optimised effectively for organic search and advise of any significant changes in this area that will impact visibility and traffic to the website
- Oversee PPC & SEO campaigns developed by agencies - this part can be taught, it's really the website stuff that's important in this role!
The successful candidate will:
- Experience managing a commercial website is an absolute must!
- Analytical and proactive approach to online marketing
- Confident working with an external agency is a plus
- Be a digital native with a strong experience in digital marketing channels, social media platforms and tools including digital content strategy, including analytics, editing, social media marketing, email, PPC, SEO is a plus!
- Love creating inspiring written and video content to engage and inspire consumers
- Have a working knowledge of SEO practices and how they impact content creation
- Be confident working in a small team: adopt a flexible approach, are responsive to feedback
- Be a self-starter and self-motivate
- Understanding of google analytics
Apply today if you fit the above description!