London & South East
6 months ago
Having won many industry and consumer awards over the years, the clinic group is continuously growing and we'll looking for a passionate Online Marketing Executive to join the marketing team.
This is a pivotal role in driving growth and is based in their offices in West Kensington. You will be part of the marketing team and will report directly to the Marketing Manager.
You will be responsible for all online channels (predominately website) and developing, managing and evaluating all platforms as well as content creation.
- Full management of website
- Produce detailed website analytics, analysing elements such as landing page efficiency, dropout rates and customer journey
- Monthly reporting on all digital communications across all channels, using statistics to influence future digital activity
- Brand guardian in terms of look and feel of online comms as well as tone of voice copy
- Create reports from data which lead to integral commercial decisions being influenced
- Oversee PPC & SEO campaigns developed by agencies - this part can be taught, it's really the website stuff that's important in this role!
- Experience managing a website is an absolute must!
- Confident working with an external agency is a plus
- Love creating inspiring written and video content to engage and inspire consumers
- Have a working knowledge of SEO practices and how they impact content creation is a plus!
- Be confident working in a small team: adopt a flexible approach, are responsive to feedback
- Be a self-starter and self-motivate
- Understanding of google analytics
Apply today if you fit the above description!