New Product Development Project Manager
This role will be responsible for the development and execution of new products for a leading cosmetic brand in UK market.
Positioned within the operations department, the new product development project manager will ensure that products are developed and delivered in warehouse in time for launch, achieving required quality level at the right price in line with company targets.
- Develop new products briefed by the marketing team in accordance with the company's target costs and supplier matrix.
- Create clear CPA's.
- Responsible for all NPD communication with suppliers including, explaining projects, gathering costs, coordinating lead-times, requesting samples, and sending product specifications.
- Ensure all new products have been tested and approved by the regulatory department in advance of order placement.
- Organise new product development GATE meetings with relevant key stakeholders.
- Attend meetings with marketing as required.
- Handover of relevant product information to purchasing, QA, and Sales teams.
- Keep all NPD related information up-to-date and correctly saved for easy access.
- Escalate issues and delays promptly to line managers for speedy resolution.
- Previous experience within new product development project management.
- Excellent project management, and organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to present in a concise manner.
- Ideally a background within cosmetics/beauty.
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply now!