9 months ago
This is a newly created role within the marketing team of this well-loved restaurant chain.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing insight driven, industry defining, through-the-line national marketing campaigns to support brand and commercial objectives and keeping this brand top of mind for consumers.
- Developing key campaigns through the year - briefing agency through to implementation in restaurants, including; Campaign strategy, channel planning and optimisation, creative development, print management, ATL, brand partnerships and experiential activation
- Ongoing reporting and analysis and demonstrating ROI
- Management of Campaign Critical Path
- Lead cross-functional campaign meetings to ensure integration across all channels
- Campaign implementation deck and support cascade to broader business
- Manage Campaign A&P plus Print budgets – ensure all campaign projects are delivered against budget.
You might come from a multi-site retail background, or perhaps are an FMCG marketer who is looking to move into a fast paced retail marketing role.
- Proven experience of leading development and execution of through the line marketing campaigns
- Experience and passion for working with Food and Beverage / Retail Industry
- Passion for Food and Beverage
- Proven track record of devising and executing creative ideas
- Commercially savvy and results driven
- Critical thinking
- Collaborative working
- Project management
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent Communication skills
- Budget management