Marketing Recruitment Consultant
London - City, hybrid working
Are you passionate about People and Marketing? At Ball and Hoolahan, we're looking for a Marketing Recruitment Consultant to join us on our next phase of growth.
We are known and trusted throughout the industry for our ability to match great people with the best brands, based on our industry knowledge and the unique relationships we have nurtured with both candidates and clients.
- 3+ years Marketing Recruitment experience within a Permanent placement environment, ideally within B2B Financial or Professional Services
- 360 desk-level recruitment experience; developing new clients and sourcing the best talent through multiple channels - Advertising, Headhunting, Social Media, etc.
- Excellent business development and relationship management skills - ability to identify and develop warm and cold leads to bring new clients on board
- Excellent communication\interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with attending client meetings and liaising with Senior level stakeholders
- A proven track-record of delivering on client requirements at mid-to-senior level
Why Ball and Hoolahan:
- We're a down to earth, grown up business with an awesome team
- You can expect a structured career path with ongoing support, training and development
- We have an enviable client list and are proud of our culture where you are valued as an individual.
- We work with some of the biggest names and most exciting global brands
- You'll get the opportunity to meet the people who work on some of the marketing campaigns that you see every day, all around you!
- We pay a generous and competitive base salary, along with monthly commission, and we run regular team and personal incentive competitions
- We also celebrate high achievements, big wins, work anniversaries and birthdays
- Offices located in the heart of the City of London within easy reach of transport routes, bars, restaurants and great shops, but we also offer hybrid and flexible working
This is an exciting opportunity to take over a warm, and rapidly growing desk within the Professional and Financial Services sector, and would suit an experienced and diligent recruitment professional looking to join a well-respected brand with a proven track record and over 30 years of experience in placing high calibre marketing professionals.