Marketing Manager - UK&I
Marketing Manager- Greater London
This is a fun-filled, jam packed Marketing Manager role - ideal for someone who is an FMCG or brand marketer with a passion for Sport/ Fitness.
Working in-house for a small portfolio of sports related FMCG brands this Marketing Manager will be responsible for 360 marketing activations including longer term brand planning, plus getting the product into the right hands at the right time!
Our client is looking for ambitious, passionate Marketing Managers/ Brand Managers who have experience in managing a team of people as well as a passion for sports/ fitness, motor sports.
You will come from a background in sports/ FMCG with a strong background in brand marketing.
You might come from client side or from an agency background- where you have worked across the full marketing mix for relevant brands and have worked in a local or regional role covering UK and ideally Ireland.
Key responsibilities- Marketing Manager:
- National and Grassroots Events- development and implementation
- Local Band & Athlete sponsorship
- Influencer marketing
- Digital marketing and social media- strategy planning and content development/ planning
- Guerrilla marketing activity
- Sponsorship- develop proposals and partnerships - build and roll out
- PR and media relations
If you would like to apply for the Marketing Manager role- please do contact us with your CV