London & South East
5 months ago
9 month FTC
£55,000 + Car Allowance
About the client:
Well know premium drinks company, looking for a Marketing Manager to work on their innovation projects. Our client is an established international business, with a variety of alcohol brands within their range. Their Marketing is fresh and stylish, they are always at the forefront of innovation and are constantly integrating themselves with new and exciting marketing activation's.
About the role
The Marketing Manager will be working within the innovation team, driving innovation across a range of brands. Managing the innovation funnel for the UK market, whilst prioritising innovation initiatives and constantly reviewing projects. You will be working with global teams and stakeholders to share best practise and deliver projects efficiently.
- Develop product and dispense innovation funnel, continually refreshing by adding new concepts and taking out unresponsive concepts.
- Develop and apply internal packaging, suppliers and dispense capability knowledge to optimise development of innovation concepts and development of revenue growth.
- Set clear objectives and goals for innovation tests and launches, consequently ensuring these are evaluated against at a pre-agreed time period and the results shared back with the business.
- All innovation evaluations and learning are shared across European markets to ensure that a consistent best practice approach is developed.
- Ownership of the innovation funnel and communication of priorities within this with the European Innovation team.
- Established experience in Marketing, working within FMCG
- Experience working with agencies, especially packaging design
- Strong people skills, the ability to bring colleagues and partners along the journey
- You will be a have outstanding communication skills, have an analytical approach and be able to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders
- Proven track record of creating and delivering innovation projects, with internal and external stakeholders