Our client is a well-known and this role looks after their flagship brand and some smaller seed brands. They are category market leaders and this role offers plenty of interest and stretch. The opportunity
Marketing Manager level opportunities are rarely available on the open market so this is a unique chance to bring your blend of Beauty/Personal Care FMCG expertise and strong interpersonal skills to make a fantastic contribution to the team.
As Marketing Manager, reporting to a Marketing Director, you will manage and develop strategy and drive growth across a a portfolio of brands and lead a team of 5 direct reports.
In summary, you will be responsible for:
- Strategic brand building
- Collaborative Business Planning and complete P&L management
- Innovation- including pipeline funnel
- Communications Planning and Agency leadership
- Relationship management
To be successful you will need;
- Brand experience from a classical FMCG company with experience working in personal care/hair care or beauty categories.
- Line management experience
- Solid advertising and media planning experience.
- Strong analytical skills; consumer insights.
- Strong financial skills - full P&L responsibility; budget planning and management.
- Commercially aware and connected to the UK retail landscape. You must be able to build strong relationships with sales and trade marketing teams.
- People orientation – ability to engage and build trust. Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Mental agility – ability to solve problem
- Change agility – ability to evolve and drive change.
- Results driven - proven ability to utilise all elements of the marketing mix to drive the business results.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills