Office and wfh (Herts)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for all things marketing - creating and executing marketing strategies across the full marketing mix, with a focus on digital.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketer who wants full autonomy of a role and a creative flair to make a difference.
You'll be looking at:
- Develop and execute marketing and brand strategy for the UK
- Work closely with PR/Marketing Agencies to develop plans
- You will have complete control over the budget and responsibility for UK product portfolio
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to marketing plan
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads
- Collaborate with other teams to promote offerings
- Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns
- Assortment and pricing strategy (develop and coordinate the ultimate UK range, setting pricing and taking into account competition and profitability)
- Ensure that agreed projects and activities are planned and implemented
- Understanding customer needs and trends in UK
- Ensure that all measures taken for the brand are in line with the brand strategy and desired positioning.
- Competitor overview total market (who/what/prices) and monitoring of market position.
- Develop digital channels such as website, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube etc (incl. customer database, videos of installation and product benetifts etc)
- Develop Media Plan
- Develop Promotions and POS
- Develop brochures and sales material (attend customer meetings for support when needed)