One of the world's largest confectionary companies is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to come in and look after a large chocolate portfolio.
A terrific role in terms of breadth, managing a high performing team of 6. This is a company that has real forward momentum, decent budgets and a real entrepreneurial feel.
Reporting into a Category Director, you will be responsible for leading a brand and portfolio strategy for UK and Ireland, with a focus on brand building in the FMCG channel.
You will work cross functionally to build a 5 year rolling plan, managing a good size budget to delivery strategies in relation to positioning, communication, promotions, channels, competitors and pricing.
You will roll out and execute plans with internal and external partners. Lots of exposure to senior leadership teams and good opportunities for progression. Key skills and experience:
- Proven track record of delivery a portfolio strategy - good examples from working another larger FMCG business - ideally confectionary experience.
- P&L management
- Line management
- Experience of working with UK retailers.
- Experience with briefing in-house agencies, and developing ALT campaigns, packaging and POS.
- Understanding of working within a matrix structure.
- Someone who is entrepreneurial in attitude
- Nimble, able to deal with complexity, able to work at pace.
- Ability to inspire and lead cross functional team
- Thinks differently, challenging conventional thinking to create the future and overcome barriers
- Strong creativity, high Levels of curiosity and entrepreneurial mindset
Our client offers excellent career progression and an excellent flexible working policy.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **