This is a great opportunity for a FMCG marketer who has experience working on premium brand that has grown rapidly in the UK. We are looking for a leader to spire and energise a team and build on this already fabulous world renowned brand.
Working on the UK market you will create and deliver marketing strategy, ensuring all activities are building brand equity and delivering both short- and long-term commercial objectives.
You will be responsible for driving the portfolios strategic marketing plans, defining segment and channel strategies, while integrating consumer and category propositions for customer sell-ins via the sales team.
- Develop and deliver effective business strategy and processes to achieve best-in-class results in terms of brand positioning, strategic planning, new product development, marketing
- Coordinate key stakeholders to determine business objectives and strategy for delivery of the marketing plan
- Translate brand plans to delver profitable growth
- Create insight led channel specific propositions for NPD and comms
- Development of compelling sales stories
- Own of brand's P&L in a marketing driven organisation
- Generate consumer insights/ data to inform strategy and execution
- Analysis of all sales, market and consumer research data to drive brand growth
- Create effective digital marketing campaigns
- Lead on .com traffic and its commercial results. Monitoring and adjusting D2C marketing strategy and spend to drive sales