As an agency that is looking to redefine how the recruitment industry is seen, you will need to be forward thinking and open to new ideas, and will be working closely with the Head of Marketing to help them implement their international marketing plans.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating thought leading content
- Taking ownership of the social media strategy, managing the accounts and helping to grow followers
- Creating marketing collateral to support the business need, including e-Books, guides, company overviews and PDFs
- Writing compelling content that attracts and engages candidates and clients across a range of industries
- Working with consultants to create candidate-converting material
- Using CRM to segment key audiences
- Managing email marketing campaigns
- Maintaining the website
- Assisting with the organisation and marketing of events
Expertise in photoshop, video editing and videography is a bonus, but attention to detail and the ability to write and proof-read copy is ESSENTIAL!
If you are looking for the opportunity to work with autonomy and put your stamp on an industry that is ready for a change, then this could be the role for you!