London & South East
about 1 month ago
Marketing Manager level opportunities are rarely available on the open market so this is a unique chance to bring your blend of FMCG expertise and strong interpersonal skills to make a fantastic contribution to the team.
As Marketing Manager you will, lead, manage and develop strategy across a range of famous brand names.
You will lead and unite your team to manage all stakeholders, including International and Management teams. You will be a master of self-management social awareness and relationship management across all levels of the business.
In summary, you will be responsible for:
- Strategic brand building
- Collaborative Business Planning
- Communications Planning and Agency leadership
- Relationship management
- Brand experience in a classical FMCG company. Experience with premium brands is a strong asset.
- Solid advertising and media planning experience.
- Strong analytical skills; consumer insights.
- International experience is beneficial.
- Experience with P&L responsibility; budget planning and management.
- Commercially aware and connected to the UK retail landscape.
- People orientation – ability to engage and build trust. Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Mental agility – ability to solve problem
- Change agility – ability to evolve and drive change.
- Results driven - proven ability to utilise all elements of the marketing mix to drive the business results.
- Low ego, putting the team first
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Possess a high EQ and be able to utilise these skills to help deliver business results