London & South East
0203 905 7483
3 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to drive the marketing direction and branding for this new, ambitious and innovative telecommunication scale up in Central London. The company is growing rapidly and is looking for an exceptionally driven and motivated individual to join their team.
This is a high growth business, with huge opportunity for you to join the business and grow into a Head of Role as the business success grows.
As Marketing and Communication Manager you will build the brand as an emerging telecoms company looking to disrupt the telecoms sector. Working directly with the Head of Marketing in a small dynamic team, the role will be responsible for all parts of brand and communication, both in a B2B and B2C capacity. As well as creating engaging content pieces, the role requires an individual to work closely with agencies across a wide range of channels including print and digital.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns and creating and publishing all marketing material in line with the marketing plans and brand guidelines that you'll work to develop. Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, including measuring results and campaign analytics.
- Developing strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Managing our social media presence and directing programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- You will be degree qualified or equivalent
- An understanding of online marketing trends and measurement
- Strong analytical and project management skills - with an ability to work across strategy and brand development to full implementation and delivery
If this sounds like the perfect next big step up for you, click apply and send me your CV today.