about 2 months ago
Based in Central London
Salary circa £75,000
- Position the brand as a leading Global Real Estate Investment Manager and grow brand awareness in the markets in which they operate.
- Be a trusted adviser to the European Management Team and Senior Management Team and be responsible for delivering value-adding, customer-focused advice and initiatives.
- Utilising CRM, implement and manage investor-focused engagement and acquisition programmes, including events, conferences, sponsorships and advertising opportunities.
- Market our products and support all investor relations and equity capital-raising initiatives.
- Contribute to all content marketing initiatives including liaising with local teams, producing regular agreed content, and managing and developing content contributor relationships.
- Manage all external communications in the UK and European press, working closely with PR advisers and the Head of Marketing, ensuring compliance with all processes.
- Work with the Managing Director, Europe, Head of Capital & Operations, Europe and Head of Marketing and – as required – the European Management Team to ensure effective internal communications across the European business.