2 months ago
Based in Milton Keynes/ London
If you have a background in FMCG and experience working with UK grocers and are keen to make your mark in a more entrepreneurial environment then do read on!
The business was founded 20 yrs ago and is going from strength to strength . They have a lovely ethos based on kindness and ‘free-from’ and have done some really engaging activations to promote those sage and drive awareness through omni-channel campaigns.
If you thrive in a busy team and an entrepreneurial smaller business with a passion for the planet, good food and healthy living this could be the role for you.
- Report directly to the CEO
- Leading strategy and delivery
- Push the brand forwards- develop and execute the long-term strategic brand plan with a focus on innovation
- Work with the NPD team to develop an innovation pipeline
- Write compelling customer sell in presentations
- Manage agencies and budget management