London & South East
11 months ago
£30,000 - £34,000
About Our Client
Our client is a leading luxury retailer, they have multiple brands under their portfolio, they only sell premium products. They operate on an international scale with 40+ retail outlets around the world. They are now looking for a Marketing Manager to join their London HQ.
About the Role
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in the luxury lifestyle sector, you will expand your knowledge and expertise in the field and work with international stakeholders. Ultimately, this role supports multiple stakeholders in the creation and execution of all marketing activities, whilst raising the awareness of all brands under our client’s impressive portfolio.
- Support the preparation and execution of annual marketing plans
- Brief external agencies and partners to deliver marketing activities. (e.g. CRM, Digital).
- Developing and executing a social media programme, working across multiple social channels
- Design, create and organise all marketing events; controlling financial costs, ensuring guest satisfaction, lead generation and content creation for promotional campaigns
- Effectively use company’s CRM for data insight and specific self-generated campaigns, collaborating with CRM teams.
- Background in retail, luxury brand, or similar marketing experience
- Full and valid British driving licence - ability to travel
- Experience of working as part of a team, including working in collaboration with sales
- Excellent organisational skills - ability to manage workload in a high pressured, fast paced environment, whilst maintaining high quality.
- IT literate, across a multiple of devices and software platforms - Excel, Word, Outlook, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Cloud based storage sharing.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **