London & South East
35,000 - 45,000
0203 905 7483
10 months ago
To plan, implement and evaluate the success of the Retail marketing strategy, targeted at increasing new business across all media but with a focus towards PPC, Email and affiliate campaigns.
This is a solid and secure FS company operating in an exciting retail and travel space. They are driving forward their product offering and you'll be responsible for marketing this product on and offline to drive sales and boost the competitor advantage.
- To ensure all marketing activities are optimised and in-line with the overall Retail strategic objectives
- You'll manage all expenditure, budgets, and report back on ROI
- All activities are in-line with company brand values and guidelines support is given to the Head of Retail with day to day operations
- Monitoring market movements and trends to maximise user acquisition, turnover and profit
- Identify key opportunities to grow the product
- Develop campaigns and media to assist with the growth of the business (new customers, higher ATV, cross-selling product) across all media categories (print and digital)
- You'll have experience of managing a team
- Previous experience in Digital, PPC, Email and Affiliate campaigns (or working with an agency)
- Experience of building, delivering and reporting on marketing plans
- Experience in a Retail environment desirable
If this sounds like the perfect Marketing Manager role for you then click apply and send me your CV today.