London & South East
0203 905 7483
5 months ago
About the company:
Be an integral part of this leading mid-tier firm of chartered accountants and tax advisers in central London who provide advice to entrepreneurs, fast-growing and owner-managed businesses, charities and not for profit organisations across the UK and internationally!
The Marketing team deliver a full range of marketing services to hit revenue targets and build excellent relationships and exceptional reputation.
About the role:
This is a new senior marketing role, reporting to the head of marketing.
- You'll take responsibility for the high quality delivery of the firm's marketing plan, go-to market strategy and monitor progress, ROI success and optimise the plan throughout the year as required.
- You'll manage two direct reports (marketing executives) and supervise their delivery of initiatives working to the firm’s marketing protocols and guidelines.
- You will have experience of marketing within a professional services organisation, and hold a CIM or other business or marketing qualification.
- You'll be able to create and deliver the marketing strategy for the business, working with partners and bringing new ideas to the table - for both off and online channels.
- You'll be comfortable and confident in managing multiple tasks, direct reports and internal clients’ expectations.
You'll get a competitive market rate salary, pension, good holiday, insurance, and flexible benefits.
Marketing Manager, £45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience, Central London
If this sounds like your next senior Marketing Manager role, click apply and send me your CV today.