London & South East
277530 - b
5 months ago
About our client:
Britain's leading luxury jewellers renowned for their imaginative, eclectic and amazingly crafted pieces.
About the role:
Reporting into the MD, you'll be the most senior marketer within the team, responsible for the development of marketing campaigns and PR events to drive footfall into store.
This is a varied marketing role suited to a competent marketer who can demonstrate their passion for luxury merchandise.
- Create Marketing initiatives to increase footfall to the store
- Demonstrate high levels of visual awareness in order to create and implement successful window, POS, advertising, catalogue and packaging
- Develop the annual marketing plan in line with clearly defined targets and objectives and ensure effective delivery, allowing for adaptation in accordance with sales
- Organise all company events including press events, launches and trade shows and, where appropriate, secure sponsorship.
- Manage the initiation and development of all print materials including catalogues, postcards and other printed material
- Ensure all communication is in line with Corporate Guidelines
- Produce and communicate a Corporate Mission Statement
- Hold monthly sales and Marketing team meetings
- Responsible for the realisation of the creative elements of the website, blog, newsletters and social media
- Manage the photography and uploading of website content.
- Manage the email campaigns for the website
- Drive customers to website and increase sales through online marketing
- Ensure web content including blog and features is consistently interesting and reflects current and planned events and activity
- Oversee product placement, planned editorial features and merchandise selected for press shoots