London & South East
227053 - NEW
2 months ago
You'll be an experienced marketing professional, who wants to to manage and develop the service offering for clients - and all the brand comms and touch points.
The Marketing Manager’s challenge is to continue growing the offering to Clients and how they engage with the business.
The Client facing Marketing function is crucial to ensuring market visibility and supporting the Commercial Team in generating revenue for business growth. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing a strong brand identity, ensuring consistent and confident promotion of both products and services.
- You will be responsible for defining the brand, tone of voice, developing the house style, and how across all client facing touch-points
- Lead and deliver the right message for different products and service lines
- Running large-scale, multi-channel marketing initiatives, from strategy to post campaign analysis
- Maintaining the new Client website platform, managing the content and ensuring lead capture is optimised
- Expertise in lead generation and supporting new business or sales teams
- Innovative thinker, who can drive ideas forward and lead a team
- Confident and proactive
- Willingness to work flexibly as required in small business environment
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, click apply and send me your CV today.